Dear Readers,

This is a blog for all, not just Nazareth so I feel the need to say what this blog is about. We, the students and alumni of Nazareth Academy, are losing our school, our home, our Alma Mater and joining with our rival school Aquinas. Here is my view, the view of a Nazareth student. Enjoy!

~Miss Naz~

Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's not over yet

Well there it is. The last day we will ever spend in Nazareth. Man have I had some great times!


I might have to make this post brief seeing that I am writing this only seconds after I got home from school on Friday and I am not sure how long I will actually be able to see my computer. But one thing I do want to say is I will miss everyone soooo much! Nazareth has shown me some of the best years of my life and I can’t even imagine going to a new school next year!


And, sure, Nazareth Academy the location is over. But Nazareth Academy is NOT over. And no I don’t mean its not over because it is going over to Aquinas, I mean that I don’t think the world has even seen the beginning of what Nazareth Academy can do. Nazareth Academy will always be open no matter what! They can close our school but they can’t get rid of what Nazareth has taught all of us, what makes us different from all the other schools around. At Nazareth we have heart!


I have been talking with a friend of mine who has never attended a Catholic school before, let alone Nazareth and she told me this: “you think you’re crying? I’m graduating!…. ya i could image you are such a close knit group because there are so few of you!” And here is what I had to say to her: “Naz girls love our school. We consider it our home and our sisters. It’s not just the students that are family! The alumni are too! All of us are very close and I know it sounds crazy but there really is a connection between all of the Naz girls, no matter what graduating year!”


Well, I think I am going to have to leave now for the reason stated before. And yes I will continue to post so please come back next week.


Goodbye for now!

No longer a student, but forever an alumni, ~Miss Naz~

No comments:

Post a Comment