Dear Readers,

This is a blog for all, not just Nazareth so I feel the need to say what this blog is about. We, the students and alumni of Nazareth Academy, are losing our school, our home, our Alma Mater and joining with our rival school Aquinas. Here is my view, the view of a Nazareth student. Enjoy!

~Miss Naz~

Friday, June 25, 2010

Design Contest

Hey! Little mini post here! I know I usually post just once a week but I felt that this needed it’s own special post. So I have been playing around with designs for my blog, and I know you must be thinking “But it looks the same!” Well that’s because I couldn’t really find a design I liked, one that really screamed Nazareth! And after three days of throwing away designs (some where so bad they went to the shredder!) I decided I could use some help. And who better to ask for help from than the people who read my blog!


So! Here is what I need. If you have a google account (yes all you need is gmail!), create a lay out that includes the colors blue and gold (do I even have to explain why?), press “print screen” and send me a copy of your idea! Then I will look through the designs and decide my favorite. How will you know if yours won? Well the one I pick will be the new lay out for SOS!


If you don’t have a google account, no problem. Just head over to the comments and give some suggestions you may have. And no, I can’t place a picture of Nazareth in the background. Yes I have tried…. many times….


So this post is done! Don’t forget that my email in on my click here Blogger Profile click here!! I hope to see new ideas coming in! Of course if you like the current design that’s cool too.


OK well I’m done with that announcement. Go ahead to this weeks post that is actually about Nazareth! Trust me! It’s a really good one!


~Miss Naz~

No comments:

Post a Comment