Dear Readers,

This is a blog for all, not just Nazareth so I feel the need to say what this blog is about. We, the students and alumni of Nazareth Academy, are losing our school, our home, our Alma Mater and joining with our rival school Aquinas. Here is my view, the view of a Nazareth student. Enjoy!

~Miss Naz~

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Exams

Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there! Also, can you guys believe this is my 20th post already?!


OK so it has officially been one week since the school closed (it’s OK, Nazareth Academy will always be open in my heart.) Even though school is over, many of us are stuck in the annoying process of final exams, or in this case, Regent Exams. Not fun.


But just a few more exams and then we will have to walk out of Nazareth Academy sadly. As much as I want to get these exams over with, I still really want to stay at Naz. I would like to wish our Seniors good luck too! The very last class to ever graduate from Nazareth, the 139th graduating class, the class of 2010! I would list your names but I don’t think I’m allowed to do that on a public blog…. But don’t worry, we know who you are.


Now, after that announcement, I have another. My blog, SOS, may also be closing soon, unless I can get some more ideas. But don’t worry! I’ll only be closing for the summer! I will definitely have more to talk about next year! You know I wouldn’t completely abandon you guys, right? Right. I’ll be here for just a few more weeks and then I will see you again in September!


Just one more half a day of Nazareth ever sadly. Well for me. Good luck to everyone while taking their last few exams!


~Miss Naz~

No comments:

Post a Comment