Dear Readers,

This is a blog for all, not just Nazareth so I feel the need to say what this blog is about. We, the students and alumni of Nazareth Academy, are losing our school, our home, our Alma Mater and joining with our rival school Aquinas. Here is my view, the view of a Nazareth student. Enjoy!

~Miss Naz~

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Review of First Few Days

YES! Made it through the first 3 days of school at AQ. I’ll admit, It’s tough! Not the classes, the classes are fine, I mean the rules! I’m being honest, I have managed to make it through high school without getting detention. I come to Aquinas and I’ve already had a few warnings just in the first two days! Yikes! Also, sometimes getting to class can be impossible. Try making it through a crowd of football players! It’s like you get to class, throw your books on the ground and scream TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!


But I will admit, so far it is not that bad. I mean it’s not Nazareth, but it’s not high school from hell either. I had so many students who helped me find classes during the day and teachers are very understanding and know that we have no idea where we are going. I think this year will be fine for everyone once we get used to it a little more.


So how is your high school experience so far? It doesn’t matter if you went to AQ, BK, or Mercy. Tell us what it’s like. Also if you are an alumni from any of these schools, maybe if you have any tips or advice you could share those too.


Speaking of advice, here’s mine. If you’re at AQ, avoid the second floor at all costs, unless of course your class is on that floor. It is literally better to take the long way by walking that stretch on the first floor and then going up to the second floor. Trust me.


Happy to be back!


~Miss Naz~

3 comments:

  1. this blog made laugh most definitely.i understand about the football players.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey miss naz! i just wanted to tell you that i love seeing the updates, especially because i don't go to AQ. i switched to my home public school after naz and i love it! but naz will definitely always have a place in my heart and it definitely had an impact on my life! keep up the awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete