Dear Readers,

This is a blog for all, not just Nazareth so I feel the need to say what this blog is about. We, the students and alumni of Nazareth Academy, are losing our school, our home, our Alma Mater and joining with our rival school Aquinas. Here is my view, the view of a Nazareth student. Enjoy!

~Miss Naz~

Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome Back!

Well it has been an amazing summer! I had an awesome time and I hope all of you did too! Tomorrow is the very last day of summer before we all have to start at our new schools and I am totally getting nervous. But hey, senior year, got to make it rock!
So what are your thoughts about this year? Looking forward to it? Or would you rather just have another summer?
Hope to see you even more during the year! Now I have to go! Still finishing all of this summer work. More stories to come once school starts.
~Miss Naz~

No comments:

Post a Comment