Dear Readers,

This is a blog for all, not just Nazareth so I feel the need to say what this blog is about. We, the students and alumni of Nazareth Academy, are losing our school, our home, our Alma Mater and joining with our rival school Aquinas. Here is my view, the view of a Nazareth student. Enjoy!

~Miss Naz~

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Naz Spirit

First of all I would like to say good luck to the students taking the SAT’s in a few hours! OK, that’s it. You can move on to the blog post now.


Wow! Nine votes on the poll last week! Now that is some Nazareth spirit! And I’ll be honest, I was in complete shock when I saw the number of votes! I didn’t even know I had that many readers! So last weeks question was: Which is your favorite post so far? And the winner is Naz Girls, with Wonderful Memories and The Tradition that is Nazareth tied for second. Okay I’ll admit it, Naz Girls is my favorite too.


Speaking of Naz spirit, we are going to need some for the rest of this year (never thought I would have senioritis before I was a senior!)


As Nazareth students we are filled with school spirit. Don’t try to deny it, I saw you in Albany at the basketball game. Its time to use that Naz spirit again for the Remember the Lasers 5K Run/Walk!


Even the school is helping keep the Naz Spirit! Every Friday is now a dress down day so make sure to wear blue and gold everyone!


Also let me say good luck to our three English teachers, Ms. Skelly, Ms. Habecker, and Mrs. Minchella! They all had an interview this week at Aquinas for ONE open position…… Also good luck to Aquinas choosing just one of these three amazing teachers!


So lets use some of that Naz spirit when we walk into school next year and remember: Who are we?! N-A-Z! And next year I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!


~Miss Naz~

No comments:

Post a Comment