Dear Readers,

This is a blog for all, not just Nazareth so I feel the need to say what this blog is about. We, the students and alumni of Nazareth Academy, are losing our school, our home, our Alma Mater and joining with our rival school Aquinas. Here is my view, the view of a Nazareth student. Enjoy!

~Miss Naz~

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Last Prom/Ball

And so comes and goes Nazareth Academy’s very last prom. For the Juniors, Nazareth prom was truly a once in a life time experience seeing that they will not be able to go to the Senior Ball at Naz next year.


But enough with the negative. Prom should be a happy occasion! And it was! The decorations were beautiful and the buffet was delicious! (If you haven’t guessed by now, yes I am either a junior or senior, I’ll admit it) Also everyone looked gorgeous! We all obviously put a lot into prom. The music was wonderful and I don’t think there was anyone who didn’t have a good time!


I would also like to share a few thoughts. Thank you to the Italian American Community Center for letting us hold our very special and memorable prom/ball there. The room was beautiful, and perfect for our dance. Thank you to the caterers for making us a delicious buffet! Thank you to the DJ’s who picked out amazing music for us. Thank you to the students who helped to decorate for prom. You really did an amazing job! Thank you to the photographer. Our pictures turned out beautiful. Also, thank you to the teachers who drove the bus or chaperoned the prom. And of course we can’t forget the people who helped us look amazing. So thanks to the dress shops, nail, hair, and makeup people, and flower shop! Thank you to all of you who helped to make this prom great! We really could not have done it with out you.


And so ends the Nazareth prom/ball. I am very happy to have gone to the very last one.


~Miss Naz~

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing time! As you might know, the AQ prom was at the Harro East Ballroom and was also pretty awesome. The food was great and I had a wonderful time. The one thing I didn't like was the amount of rap songs they played that I don't know. But that's just the demographic, I guess. Figures. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Those are some special memories you've made. You certainly value your membership in the sisterhood that is Nazareth.

    Peace and love,
    AQ Girl

    ReplyDelete