Dear Readers,

This is a blog for all, not just Nazareth so I feel the need to say what this blog is about. We, the students and alumni of Nazareth Academy, are losing our school, our home, our Alma Mater and joining with our rival school Aquinas. Here is my view, the view of a Nazareth student. Enjoy!

~Miss Naz~

Saturday, May 15, 2010

School, Students, or Spirit?

You all know that SOS means Save Our School (well at least on this blog it does,) but when I was thinking of a name for this blog, I came up with a few other ideas.


Save Our School: This was my favorite idea because at the time of this blog the main concern was saving the school. Sadly I think its way past the time to say that this idea is not very likely.


Save Our Students: As students, teachers, alumni, friends and family, none of us want to see the students split up and sent to different schools, which is happening. This blog is a good way for students (from Nazareth, Aquinas AND Bishop Kearney) and alumni to share their ideas on what is happening anonymously.


Save Our Spirit: Thankfully many are helping to save our spirit! Events like the Remember the Lasers 5K Run/Walk on June 26 are working to keep the memory and spirit of Nazareth alive!


So what name would you pick? Save Our School, Save Our Students, or Save Our Spirit? Maybe all three? Maybe none? Tell me in the comments if you have another idea for a name or vote for one of the ones mentioned on the poll to the right!


So that’s it for today’s post! But I just want to say Congratulations Mrs. Minchella for receiving a job at Aquinas!


Don't forget to check out my Blogger Profile! Now, if you would like to, you can find my email there if you would like to share any thoughts or ideas! Hope to hear from you!


~Miss Naz~

1 comment:

  1. I love Save Our Spirit right now because unfortunately, this merger is happening, but the Nazareth spirit doesn't have to die. I think Nazareth girls should remain Nazareth girls, meaning there should still be alumni organizations and events.

    AQ Girl

    ReplyDelete