Dear Readers,

This is a blog for all, not just Nazareth so I feel the need to say what this blog is about. We, the students and alumni of Nazareth Academy, are losing our school, our home, our Alma Mater and joining with our rival school Aquinas. Here is my view, the view of a Nazareth student. Enjoy!

~Miss Naz~

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

Well things are getting pretty busy. All of the seniors are being reminded this week to get college applications done soon. "College? I can't go to college! I'm too young! Oh... wait...." Yeah I remember thinking "I have plenty of time for college searches. It's still 3 years before I have to worry about that."
Also, I think I'm starting to get senioritis. I never though I would considering the drastic change between years but here I am. I think it actually has to do with the fact that we go to the same classes every single day. I am so used to switching between classes, like we would have math every-other-day, now we have it everyday. I don't know about everyone else but I feel like doing the same thing over and over is pretty draining. Wait what? What do you mean that's what work is like? You mean I'm going to be doing the same thing everyday for the rest of my life!?
Well as you may be able to tell I am writing this while extremely tired (crazy weekends) so I am going to leave you before I start doing lame jokes, of course it might be too late for that...
Also, I need some ideas. If anyone has any questions on hows it's going please ask.
~Miss Naz~

No comments:

Post a Comment