Dear Readers,

This is a blog for all, not just Nazareth so I feel the need to say what this blog is about. We, the students and alumni of Nazareth Academy, are losing our school, our home, our Alma Mater and joining with our rival school Aquinas. Here is my view, the view of a Nazareth student. Enjoy!

~Miss Naz~

Friday, October 8, 2010

All Different

Hey it's Miss Naz posting on a Friday because I have to take the SAT again tomorrow! Yikes! Wish me luck!
So you know how when you think of one school, you think that all the students are pretty much the same? Well now that I have been at AQ for awhile I have noticed the many different sides of the school.
So the other day I was walking around on the second floor, you know the floor of the NY stock exchange, and brushed shoulders with and AQ girl. With in seconds I found myself being screamed at by that student who was VERY annoyed that someone actually dared to bump into her. It's like "um chill. We are in a crowded hall way."
Well the next day I was walking quickly to my next class (I was sooo late) and came around a corner and just completely collided with another AQ student. All that was going through my head was "not again" and I immediately started apologizing to the student just to realize that they were apologizing too. Guess that just proves you can't profile someone just by the school they go to and your past experiences with that school. I was ready for her to start screaming at me just like the other girl did!
Also, I would like to say that this past week I ran into a Naz grad from the 97th graduating class while waiting in line. I picked a great day to wear my Naz sweat shirt. I just love talking to Naz grads I have never met and just picking up a long conversation with them. It's so much fun!
~Miss Naz~

No comments:

Post a Comment