Dear Readers,

This is a blog for all, not just Nazareth so I feel the need to say what this blog is about. We, the students and alumni of Nazareth Academy, are losing our school, our home, our Alma Mater and joining with our rival school Aquinas. Here is my view, the view of a Nazareth student. Enjoy!

~Miss Naz~

Friday, February 26, 2010

Where will the teachers go?

Well I am sure that anyone who has ever gone to Nazareth does not need ME to tell you that that pretty much every teacher at Nazareth is one of the best teachers you will ever find. I mean some of them have been there for years! And no I don’t mean five years I mean +30 years! I don’t think I can say one bad thing about them, but I can list the ways that they fit in as the best teachers:

1) They are always willing to help out

2) They are very understanding and will always listen to why you may not have been able to get your work done

3) They are open minded (this goes with #2)

4) They keep class fun while still teaching what they had planned

5) You can ask them anything

6) They know people make mistakes

7) They will always help you catch up on work if you were out sick

8) Act like a friend, not just a teacher

9) Strict, but fair

10) Some of the most dedicated and experienced teachers you will ever find

With that being said, any high school or college would be very lucky to add any of the Nazareth teachers to their staff, I believe.

I wish all of the students, and teachers, the best of luck when deciding about next year!

~Miss Naz~

No comments:

Post a Comment