Dear Readers,

This is a blog for all, not just Nazareth so I feel the need to say what this blog is about. We, the students and alumni of Nazareth Academy, are losing our school, our home, our Alma Mater and joining with our rival school Aquinas. Here is my view, the view of a Nazareth student. Enjoy!

~Miss Naz~

Monday, February 15, 2010

Shadowing

Hello all of the wonderful people reading my blog! …… After the wonderful feedback from my last post with an outstanding (drum role please……) 0 comments, I began to wonder, is anyone reading?! Oh well. If you are reading please tell your friends to read too.

So with so many of us shadowing this past week and different schools, I was wondering what everyone thought. So in the comments, tell me what you honestly thought of whatever school you shadowed at.

I shadowed at AQ this past week. First of all let me say that while not everyone was welcoming, there was a pretty big number who were. I found myself sitting there having conversations with people I have never met before with them telling me about the school. Its not Nazareth, honestly, but I also have to honestly say AQ is not as bad as I thought it would be. Definitely worth taking a tour or being a shadow if you still haven’t decided on a new school.

So there is my personal input. Now it’s time for yours. (let’s try to break last weeks record for the comments.)

Goodbye again until next week!

~Miss Naz~

2 comments:

  1. Miss Naz.

    Change is difficult, especially with young people. Congratulations to opening yourself up for new possibilities. There are many forks in the road. Good luck on your choice.

    Mr. Naz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best. Change is hard, but if you are accepting of new situations, you have the greatest chance to be happy. Keep and open mind and don't let bitterness creep in.

    ReplyDelete