Dear Readers,

This is a blog for all, not just Nazareth so I feel the need to say what this blog is about. We, the students and alumni of Nazareth Academy, are losing our school, our home, our Alma Mater and joining with our rival school Aquinas. Here is my view, the view of a Nazareth student. Enjoy!

~Miss Naz~

Monday, March 15, 2010

........ummmm......

Maybe you have noticed that I haven’t been posting on the weekends. I’ll be honest, I need some more ideas! Please, please, please send me some ideas. Want me to get on my knees and beg? No, of course not. So to avoid that total humiliation, send me some ideas…

Also, come back next week! I’ll be telling my PERSONAL opinions of what I thought of different schools and be unveiling the school I have chosen. (Still thinking it over a little…)

Sadly, that’s all for this week. (awwwwwwwwww) Yes, yes I know all of my wonderful readers are disappointed by this (cricket, cricket) But don’t forget to keep reading SOS!

~Miss Naz~

2 comments:

  1. Ideas? Well, I'm old enough to be your grandfather but how about this ...

    What are you guys doing to make the rest of this year really memorable? Lots of photos of everything, I hope. How about videos of some classes? Good quality sound recordings of all your musical groups? Take all those stills, audio files and videos and produce a knock-out DVD and burn a copy for every girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm that's a very good suggestion! Thank you! I will definitely be posting about memories and ideas for the rest of the year soon!

    ReplyDelete