Dear Readers,

This is a blog for all, not just Nazareth so I feel the need to say what this blog is about. We, the students and alumni of Nazareth Academy, are losing our school, our home, our Alma Mater and joining with our rival school Aquinas. Here is my view, the view of a Nazareth student. Enjoy!

~Miss Naz~

Monday, December 20, 2010

Memories of last day

I feel like I have been sick for thirty years.
But thankfully all that is over and I am back with a memory:
So it was the very last day of Naz. We just had an amazing and fun dance concert and we were all running around on the front lawn. While I was standing there with some friends, one of last years seniors ran up to us and gave us all hugs. I don't think I will ever forget what she said. "I feel so bad for you guys! You don't get to have your awesome senior year and I feel so sad that today is the only day you will be able to see what it's like to be a Nazareth senior" (crying now) "You know it stinks that you guys never get to sing the senior song, you can't all be together next year, nothing will be the same. You can't have the senior year that you always pictured...."
We all gave her a hug after that.
Saddest day ever!
~Miss Naz~

No comments:

Post a Comment